Sunday, November 16, 2008

Through The Storm - Book Winner

The winner is (**Drum Roll please**) Melanie of BellaMella. Congrats!

I wish I could send everyone the book, but alas the drawing was random.

Melanie - I'll be mailing the book out one day next week. I hope you enjoy it.
Everyone go visit Melanie and tell her congrats and welcome her to our blog community. She is a newer blogger, but becoming a fast friend, and a wonderful encourager (not to mention a sister coffee-addict. Yup - she fits right in here!)

Chatty Kelly

3 comments:

Joy in The Truth (Sharon Sloan) said...

Congrats to Melanie! Did stop by and visit her in Bloggityville! :)

Looking forward to reading tomorrow about your speaking engagement! :)

Melanie said...

Yay!!! I won! 'Looking forward to receiving the book.
Thanks, Kelly, for sending your readers to Bella~Mella.

I'll stop by tomorrow and read your post.

B His Girl said...

I hope you felt strength from all the prayers for your talk Kelly. Can't wait to hear how God worked through you. Rest :)