Saturday, October 24, 2009

Annie, the Puppy

Today we went to visit our puppy, Annie. She is 7 weeks old, and will come home with us next week when she is 8 weeks old. She is a golden retriever. My girls LOVE the puppies (their are 9 in the litter), and would bring them all home if they could. Cici held every one of the puppies. She doesn't care which one we bring home! Gigi is a one dog girl, and only had eyes for HER dog.

My oldest is now fever free and I hope she will STAY that way!! Back to school for her (and blogging for me!) next week. Have a great weekend!

(photos taken with my cell phone, so they're not the greatest.)







12 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations on the new puppy and thankful your little one is well.
andrea

Tammy said...

They are so cute and the puppies, too. I'm glad to hear your daughter is feeling better.

love and hugs~Tammy

Sue J. said...

She's gonna need all that love and more! Goldens are love-hogs!

Glad Gigi is back to her old self.

Sharon@JoyInTheTruth said...

Adorable....the girls and the pups!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Those pics are so precious I can't stand it. You will always be glad you have these.

Carmen said...

Glad to hear everyone is healthy again! Cute photos...you should take up scrapbooking (wink, wink).

KrippledWarrior said...

I missed you rapier wit, and angelic countenance. Glad to hear everyone is on the right side of the kleenex. My mom didn't mind the dogs I had. But the raccoon and a dresser drawer full of king snakes drove her right up the wall...

2Thinks said...

Adorable, kids and doggie.

2Thinks said...

Hey, thanks for that great comment. I know, I disqualified myself w/the word overage, though I didn't mean to. Oh well. I get carried away. That's the way my ball bounces.

Now, one more look at that cute pup/kid combo and I'm off.

Linda said...

Your girls are adorable...Annie is cute too! So glad your older child is feeling well and you will be back blogging!

B His Girl said...

They look so sweet together. B

golden retriever puppies said...

Mostly people like to play it nice pet animal. Thia post give a nice graphics of the cute baby play with the small puppy.