Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tuesday Tips - - Coming Soon!



Hello Bloggie Friends. I thought it would be fun to start a new segment on my blog. Every Tuesday I'll host Tuesday Tips. This will be a chance for you to link to my blog (I will have a Mister Linky) and you can put a tip on your blog about anything: marriage, parenting, housecleaning, organization, bible reading... you get the idea. Anything - that is G rated.

Here are some tips on how Tuesday Tips works:

1. What is Tuesday Tips?
Tuesday Tips is a "blog carnival" (that concept is explained here). On Tuesday you post a tip you've learned on any (G-rated) topic. You post a link back here to my Tuesday Tips post, and enter your link in the "Mr. Linky" form at the bottom of my post.

2. You do not have to ask me first before you participate

3. You are not required to use the Tuesday Tips icon, though you are more than welcome to do so.
4. Link to your Tuesday Tip post, not to the front page of your blog. This is helpful when people browse days later. If you link to your front page, they won't be able to find your tip. For an explanation on how to do this, go here.

5. Enter a small description of your post, in parentheses, after you put your name. Make it brief, for example "Chatty Kelly (coupons)"

6 . I reserve the right to delete any links that are inappropriate. I reserve the right to decide what is inappropriate.
7. This is a great way to increase readership on your blog and mine as folks surf around to read the tips, so be sure and participate.
8. Questions: Email me at Chattykelly@comcast.net I am not a techie. So I may not be able to answer any technical questions.

Tuesday Tips will begin on Tuesday, August 19th. Be sure to come play!

7 comments:

Mrs. Sidney said...

Sounds like a great idea.. I will start thinking about tips.

Can't wait to read what other tips people will have for us.

Have a great day!!

Tammy R said...

I love the idea,count me in!

HisPrincess said...

Ooookaaaay. I will try. But I'm a little bit like that sister of yours, a bit challenged in the blog department! All this linking business is a bit scary! But you don't grow if you don't learn!

I'm thinking up some great tips already!

I could make a list! Yay!

HisPrincess said...

Ooookaaaay. I will try. But I'm a little bit like that sister of yours, a bit challenged in the blog department! All this linking business is a bit scary! But you don't grow if you don't learn!

I'm thinking up some great tips already!

I could make a list! Yay!

HisPrincess said...

Ooops. Didn't mean to repeat myself!

My ADHD Me said...

Looking forward to reading what kind of things people will have to say. The word link scares me but I will get it figured out one day. I'm just so slow. All this blogging and readying blogs....I haven't checked email in weeks.

Runner Mom said...

This sounds like fun!! Thanks so much!
Blessings,
Susan