Monday, June 23, 2008

She Speaks in Photos

P31 She Speaks Conference...Been there, Done That, Bought the T-shirt...


Clearly I am unaffected at meeting Lysa TerKeurst (author of 11 books, P31 ministry leader and dare I say mentor). Could I be smiling any bigger? Yippee!



With my roomie, Sonya.


Two Pretty Pretty Princesses, Zoe Elmore with me.


Now that I'm used to rubbing elbows with the published authors...with Lysa TerKeurst and her fabulous assistant, Holly Good.

Details to come. Thanks for praying for me! I had a blast, learned a lot, and met new, old, and bloggie friends.

8 comments:

The Patterson 5 said...

Looks like you had a great time! Glad you are home safe!

My ADHD Me said...

Welcome Home!! Yea!! Now you can relax...ha! Good luck teaching Bible School this week.

Alyce said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Starr said...

Hey Kelly! I am so glad I got to meet you this weekend at She Speaks. Man, I am keyed up today and soooo ready to get on with my writing adventures. Thanks for your input during our writer's critique group. I love your blog and will be visiting often. Hope you get a little rest after Bible School today. Take care,
Starr

Becoming Me said...

Great pix. Seems like you had a blast. Your blog is darling.

Sonya said...

Hi Kelly,

I am so glad I got to attend the conference with you. You are a special friend and sister in the Lord! I just feel so blessed to know you and be a part of your life! Looking forward to seeing what God has planned for us next.

Susie said...

Hi Kelly! It was great to meet you, and I could kick myself for not getting a pick with Lysa. I did get her book autographed, but a pic would have been nice. Looking forward to your future She Speaks posts(0:

HisPrincess said...

Welcome home Kelly!
I missed you!
I'm so pleased you had such a great time and can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for you next!