Friday, June 20, 2008

Greetings from NC!

As you are reading this, I am in North Carolina to begin my conference today! I will register at 1, attend a bloggers conference at 2, the actual conference starts at 4 and from then I won't stop going until Sunday at noon!

I'm a little nervous about keeping up! Those who know me well, know I hit the sack at 9:30 every night. Well the conference goes until 9:45 Friday & Saturday night, and then there will be socializing and "room parties" and I'm sure to be as keyed up as I am exhausted! There will be so much to see, so much to hear, so much to learn. New friends to make, great food to eat, and a time of worship too.

Then, after the 5 hour drive home on Sunday night, I'll come home to love up on my little girls, spend some time with my hubby, hit the sack by 9:30...and then get up and head to vacation bible school by 8:30 on Monday morning. Because I am a volunteer, I'll be there all day playing with the kids. So, if I don't post on Monday, don't worry about me. I'll try to get something up...but no promises! If I miss Monday's posting, look for the post to appear on Tuesday morning instead.

Pray for me and my stamina! And I'll "chat" with you soon, on Tuesday by the latest!

Isaiah 40:29 -- He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

Jeremiah 31:25 -- {The Lord said} "I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."

Matthew 11:28 -- {Jesus said} "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."


5 comments:

The Patterson 5 said...

Have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it!

My ADHD Me said...

I don't know how you do it! If I was going to be away for days and return Sunday night, I would need at least a few days to recoop. But you are already scheduled to spend the following day and week working the bible school. Wonder Woman Wonders!!

Hope you are having fun! Can't wait to hear about it. Hope you didn't forget the potato salad, lol. :)

K. Langston said...

I hope to meet you at the Conference!

I'm still at home, and it's nearly 3...(I'm local).

Best get in the shower and get movin'

Enjoy the conference...it'll change your life!

Kelly Langston

Sue J said...

I'll have the same headline in another week....though I won't have the experience of a women's conference to go with it. (A week at the beach with 9 kids....is it too late to trade?)

My "crew" will be cheering you on from the pews Monday morning. Hoping all the kids--and our girls--will enjoy and learn from a special week....and maybe I can glean a few kernels of corn from your weekend.....

Joanne said...

Hey there critique buddy! I hope you are getting some rest. I am so tired I feel sick.

Gotta hit the sack...

Blessings,

Joanne