Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Coffee Anyone?

I love coffee! I've said it before, I love the entire coffee experience. The smell, the taste, the feel of the warm mug as I hold it, and the way I feel totally grown up as I drink it. I like it hot, iced, frozen...in expensive candies...coffee ice cream...you get the idea. So I found this cute little coffee quiz to take to find out what kind of coffee YOU are. You can take it by clicking HERE. My results are below, and if you know me, you know it is accurate! Neat! If you do take the quiz, let me know what type of coffee you are in the comments.
You Are a Cappuccino
You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please


Well, there is one type of coffee I don't like. Sugar free. "Lite" coffee is just yucky. It doesn't satisfy. Like today's post - which is, let's face it, LITE! But I'm gearing up to head to She Speaks. I'm completely preoccupied with packing, having my articles ready, getting groceries for the family, having some meal plans done. So forgive me for the LITE post today. Like lite coffee...while it doesn't completely satisfy, it is better than nothing!

"Chat" with you on Friday!

6 comments:

The Patterson 5 said...

Oh how fun! I am sitting here with my coffee now! I am a plain ol' cup of Joe! don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic listening ear. Hope the packing, planning, cooking and preparation are going well!

HisPrincess said...

Hi Kelly!
I'm a Cappucino too(shame I can't spell it!)

Susan said...

Weird. I am a cappuccino too!

I am excited for you! I will be praying for you through out the conference and praising God for your passion. Maybe we can get together for coffee when you get back so I can hear all about your experience?

Sonya said...

The cappuccino's have it! That's me too. :) Fun quiz.

I'm avoiding my querry letter right now! Better sign off and get to it.

See you tomorrow!!!

Jenny said...

Cool! I was a plain ol' cup of Joe!

I remember when the flip flop one was going around, it was fun too!

Jen

My ADHD Me said...

I went to take the coffee quiz but there wasn't a place to check that said "I don't drink coffee, I am a diet Coke Person". So I don't get to play. sigh.

Liked your blog today. Lite, but fun. Have a terrific time on your trip. I can't wait to hear about it!!