Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

So much to be thankful for this week!

1. My freelance writing job! If you haven't visited, check me out here. I'll be posting there Monday/Wednesday/Friday, so bookmark it! Subscribe! Visit often! And feel free to suggest ideas that you'd like me to write about!

2. My writers conference! I leave Wednesday! Woo! I'll be traveling with Sonya & Laurie, and meeting Kelli and Leslie while I'm there. A blog reunion! Anyone else headed to Philly?

3. Cecil Murphey! As you may remember my story was cut from his book "Christmas Miracles" earlier this year. I had a chance to email chat with him, and he is the most gracious and giving person! The Christian writing community is just awesome, and he is a stellar person.

4. My husband. He's on kid duty while I'm gone and I'm thankful that he taking time off from work, and of course funding my trip. Without his support I wouldn't be able to go. So thanks honey!

5. Jesus -- Baby, Man, Lived, Died, Rose, Rules. AMEN! I believe!

**They'll be no Thankful Thursday post from me next week, while I'm in Philly. But I'll be thankful for all I'm learning, doing, seeing, meeting & experiencing!! **

What are you thankful for this week?

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


Chatty Kelly

17 comments:

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Hi have a wonderful time at your conference! It sounds so so exciting!
Collette xxx

Sharon@JoyInTheTruth said...

Hey Girl....enjoy your time here in Bucks County. Oh I can't believe you'll be 12 minutes from my house! Will be praying for you and can't wait to hear about it.

We leave for COTW on Saturday. I am dropping just a tiny, tiny "lil' something'" for you at your hotel today. Roz will take good care of it until you arrive. :)

Hugs to you!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Have a great and safe trip. Came over to visit from Rebecca's. And participated in Thankful Thursday for the first time.

Susan D said...

Have a safe trip and wonderful time meeting and sharing with your blog buddies. Blessings, SusanD

Runner Mom said...

I hope that your conference is just wonderful!! Please give Kelli with an "i" a big hug for me! I met her at She Speaks last year, and she is such a joy and a blessing! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Hugs!
Susan

Things Above said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful trip! I pray for your safety while traveling and for God to abundantly bless the time you spend there!

Heather

Greg C said...

Great list Kelly. You got a mention in my list this week. Way to go Sister. I think this officially makes us brother and sister now. :) Oh wait that means that ADHD is my sister too, oh well she fits better with my crazy family. haha

Mocha with Linda said...

I posted this week again. Very deep items of thanks.

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

Miss Chatty Kelly - your list has blessed me!

Truth4thejourney said...

I had fun today - so glad you came over with your family. Can't wait until Wednesday!!!

Love,
Sonya

Leslie said...

Love your #5! Yes, you've got to be thankful for a hubby who is willing to be Mr. Mom! Can't wait for next week!

Blasé said...

Great list...have a safe trip.

Heart2Heart said...

Congratulations on so many of your new ventures!

Your freelance writing project, will definitely be checking you out there and your attendance at the conference. I can't attend but can't wait to hear all about it.

I have seen you on so many other blogs and have commented on my blog from time to time, so I thought I would hop on over and become a follower.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Lois Lane II said...

Good luck at your conference next week! I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes! =D

Carmen said...

Sounds excellent Kelly. Hope you have a wonderful time and a memorable experience!

Rebecca Ingram Powell said...

Kelly! Have a wonderful week! Take notes on everything so you can fill us all in!

Edie said...

Have a wonderful time at the conference! It sounds like you'll be in good company.

Congrats on the writing position! I just read your articles and have found an Angel Ministries near me so I might give it a try myself.