Friday, March 6, 2009

One Word

Chatty Kelly is going to try to use only ONE WORD, in this cute meme that's going around bloggy land. I picked it up from Edie. (My hubs is having outpatient surgery tomorrow, so I'm preoccupied with that. No devotional today. Thanks for understanding!) Have a great weekend!

Where is your cell phone? purse

your hair? big

your father? preoccupied

your mother? Unloving

Your favorite thing? Joy

your dream last night? Unknown

your favorite drink? coffee

your dream/goal? Published

the room you are in? office

your fear? devil

where do you want to be in 6 years? Best-sellers

muffins? Pumpkin

one of your wish list items? Vacation

where you grew up? Suburbs

the last thing you did? Dishes

what are you wearing? jeans

your tv? Off

your computer? Appreciated!

your life? Busy

your mood? Tired

missing someone? No

your car? Minivan

favorite store? Starbucks

your summer? Hot

your favorite color? Pink

when is the last time you laughed? Today

last time you cried? Forget

someone who emails me? Everyone!

a favorite food? Chinese

place I would rather be right now? Vacation


Chatty Kelly

17 comments:

Melanie Dorsey said...

Not just one word from me:
I hope you get your best seller!
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Sharon said...

Great info! Good Luck on your book!
Have a blessed weekend

Patrice said...

How much fun is this, I must try it....maybe this weekend!

I hope hubby recovers quickly!

I must be getting old.....did I e-mail you? It has been such a crazy two weeks, but anyways, again, I wanted to thank you for my soap and notes! The kids are dying to use the saop, but it's still sitting here, I do not have the heart to use it yet!!

Have a great day!

Dena said...

I will say a prayer for your husband today that all goes well with his surgery.

The Patterson 5 said...

Prayers for Mr Chatty Kelly and hopes for a peaceful weekend.

Susan D said...

I'm thinkin you're in need of a vacation! hahahaha Lifting up you and the hubby. Blessings, Susan

LisaShaw said...

I am so with you on where I want to be right NOW: VACATION!!

I pray the anointing of the Lord upon your husband during his outpatient surgery tomorrow and may GOD guide the hand of the surgeon in Jesus name.

Bless you dear sister.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

You are so fun! Hope all is well with your husband's surgery.

Lois Lane II said...

Some Chinese food right now would be soooo good. Lol!

Edie said...

Will say a prayer for your husband's surgery. Thanks for playing along. It's nice to do an easy post sometimes huh? :)

Pumpkin muffins? That's not too far from carrot muffins ya know. :)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

One word for CK: Fabulous.

Irritable Mother said...

Congratulations CHATTY Kelly - You did it in one word!
Ahhh, wouldn't that be something to have a Best Seller??!!

Joy in The Truth said...

Your husband: Praying

Let us know: Results

You: Hugs

:)

God's girl said...

Thanks for the compliment. I'm honored coming from the soon to be published author.

Big blessings and hugs! Heaven

My ADHD Me said...

Glad things went well.
I KNOW you will sleep well tonight.
Good night Kelly
Good night J
Good night Gigi
Good night Cici
Good night moon
Good night John Boy
Good night Mary Ellen
Good night

Beverlydru said...

One WORD? I'm impressed. "Vacation" sounds like the theme to me and that would work for me too! Praying for your hubby today.

Edie said...

Just stopping by to say hi and let you know that I'm praying for you.

One Word?
Kelly: Fun
Kelly: Delightful
Kelly: Insightful
Kelly: Friend
Kelly: Sister

See? Kelly in One Word. :)

Hey did you get my email? You are going to release the information on Sunday right? Not that I have anything planned mind you. (insert innocent look here) *wink* :D

Love ya!!