Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Funday

I stopped by 2nd Cup of Coffee this morning, and she had this cool quiz. Seems her inner hair color was red. Mine? PURPLE?!? Can you believe it? Me, with purple hair. It says "your always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights." Hmmm. Well that is my goal.

Anyway, it was fun. So if you're surfing the net looking for something to do on a Sunday afternoon...(Cause I know you're at church on Sunday morning, right? smile.), take the quiz and let me know what color your hair is. I'm off to dye my hair purple. (NOT).



Your Hair Should Be Purple



Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.

You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.



8 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Chatty Kelly,

I read your story/poem on Rachelle's blog. It was great!

Oh - and my hair color was pink - I'm hyper and like to party? Hmmm...I'm actually the opposite. I should probably take the quiz over.

Tammy R said...

My Hair color was white...Classy, stylish, and eloquent.
You've got a way about you that floors everyone you meet

Not sure if I'm in total agreement but it sounds good!Maybe I should look forward to going gray,I mean white:)

Susan said...

Mine was white too...like the poster above.

This was fun.

Hope you have a great week.

:-) Susan

HisPrincess said...

I'm pink, which kind of fits. I'm hyper, but a bit old for partying!

beverlydru said...

Sister purple head. The funny thing is that our color appears to be the same - for real- by looking at your very nice photo.
By the way - I love the title
BooHoo/yahoo breakfast. I am inspired to do an evangelsitic outreach with this next year in our community. I better make a note on my calendar!!

Truth4thejourney said...

This was fun,
My hair color was also white. Not too far from reality! :)

Love, Sonya

Susan said...

My hair color was ORANGE! Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.

You don't think I am weird do you???

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Why has no one mentioned that the girl in this pic is in her BRA? If you dye your hair, do not start wearing your bra on the outside of your clothes, no matter how much the 80s come back in style.