Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday - 10/8

5 Things I am thankful for this week:

1. I am SO THANKFUL that my medical tests last Thursday were all okay. I've mentioned it several times, but that is because I am so thankful! Amen!

2. I am thankful to attend a church I love. I enjoy it so much and am being fed.

3. I am thankful for my Bible study leader who gives her time and energy and is so encouraging and nice. She is the greatest!

4. I am thankful for my sweet little dog, Buddy. He shows me such devotion and unconditional love. Even though he occasionally poops in the house, and he ate my favorite pair of slippers, I love that stupid dog. :-)



5. I'm thankful for everything I have, gifts from God!

James 1:17 -- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment, or you can write your own blog post and link up by clicking the Thankful Thursday button below.


Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey



Chatty Kelly

23 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful thankful list dear sister. I am VERY thankful too for everything. The LORD is good and His mercies endureth forever and ever! Amen.

Love you.

Mary Moss said...

Yes, Kelly, I am grateful for our dogs as well (though both are quite neurotic and our new/younger dog also poops in the house sometimes! LOL!)

Love your list this week:-)

grace fancubit said...

Thanks for sharing..Godbless you dear!

Sharon@JoyInTheTruth said...

I am thankful for Chatty Kelly who assisted me in successfully and properly posting my first official "thankful Thursday".

Oh, friend...we are both thankful for Word-teaching churches! Amen!

Love ya!

Irritable Mother said...

"I love that stupid dog."
Oh, sister, I echo those sentiments! *grin*
Today - as is true every day - I am thankful for new mercies. Thankful God never runs out of them, cuz I need new ones every.single.day!

Andrea said...

Great list. Buddy is adorable.

Blessings, andrea

maritz said...

Thanks for sharing. You have a grateful heart my dear.

Beverlydru said...

Thanks for sharing your blessings. Muy heart rejoices with you.

Deb said...

Thankful that your tests were okay as well.
I can also--almost--ditto the "I love that stupid dog" comment except mine is....I love that stupid cat!!
HUGS!!
Deb

Divine Mrs D said...

That is a great list! Man, I love that verse from James. :)

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Awesome list girl!

Greg C said...

I mentioned my cats in my list today. Great minds think alike.

Mocha with Linda said...

I'm thankful for Tamiflu, doctor's and non-government insurance. :-)

2Thinks said...

Gr8 list! I relate. Cute dog. :)

Thanks for the birthday gift of that compliment. You do realize, if I was 36, I would have had to have had my oldest son when I was 14. Nope. I'm all 46 years, my dear and very thankful!
Much love-
Heidi

Heart2Heart said...

Kelly,

This is a beautiful list beginning with number 1! That is truly a blessing from God that He has you in His hands!

I am thankful that you have come by and left the most wonderful heartfelt comments and make me feel like friends even though we have never met. Thank you!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

B His Girl said...

Your list makes me smile and I join with you in thankgiving to God. He is good and great! b

Runner Mom said...

Love these! I linked up today as well--you're an inspiration, girlfriend! And Buddy is just too cute!!

Hugs!
Susan

KrippledWarrior said...

Thank you KC. Love ya bunches.
PS, I didn't mention your name in my blog because I didn't ask for permission first. Sorry. I'll ask next time.

lisasmith said...

Thankful for your good report, sweetie!

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

I am thankful for God's hand of healing and mercy on you in your medical tests!

Great list Kelly.

Grammy said...

How funny. My mom has the same type of dog. It can jump from the floor to lick you nose. It should have been called a springer.

Lea said...

Happy TT,
I so loved reading your list this week. I keep thinkin you maybe should have listed your #4 as #2 heehee
;)

Edie said...

Couldn't help but laugh at the doggie antics and your expression of "love". LOL!