Friday, April 29, 2011

Why I Didn't Post

Here it is Friday already, and I haven't posted a blog post yet! I suppose I could run a "rerun," but instead I thought I'd let you know why.

This week I submitted 7 devotionals to a devotional book scheduled to be published in 2012. I won't hear anything back until late July, but I'm hopeful. Writing takes a lot of time, so I decided to focus my time this week on seeking publication.

In case you haven't heard, a devotional I wrote has been accepted for publication in Gary Chapman's latest devotional book called, Love is a Verb, which is scheduled for publication in late summer. I'm very excited about it!

Seven devotionals in one week! Whew, I'm tired. So that's why I didn't post today.

Have a great week!

Chatty Kelly

9 comments:

Diane said...

Good luck and I hope they are well received! :O)

Susan Panzica - EternityCafe said...

Blessings and congratulations to you! I pray your devotionals will be well received. You are a gifted writer. Wishing you all the best.
Maybe I'll catch up with you at SheSpeaks!
Susan

Loree Huebner said...

Congrats on the soon-to-be published devotional, and best wishes on the newly submitted batch!

Sharon Sloan - Joy In The Truth said...

Yay for you!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!! :) Can't wait to read them!

Andrea said...

Praising GOD for the opportunities HE has laid before you.

Blessings and prayers,
andrea

Sue J. said...

Thanks for sharing the link. Still percolating....

I am hopeful for you, too--beyond the immediate :-)

Susan said...

So excited to hear your good news! God is good and you are such a gifted writer.

:-) Susan

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Best wishes.

God bless.

Jessamyn said...

wow! congratulations kelly!! that's awesome! :) it's so very exciting to hear that you'll be published!