Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Choose Joy

Habakkuk 3:17, 18 -- Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. (NIV)

Given our current economy, it is easy to be unhappy. In a recent Bible study I learned that anything that can rob your joy (the joy of the Lord) can be an idol. You see it isn't any great tragedy that I let steal my joy, but daily irritations.

Join me at Titus 2 in Action, where we'll talk about choosing joy.

Titus 2 in Action


Chatty Kelly

1 comment:

lioneagle said...

Hi Kelly -

I love that Habakkuk scripture passage. It has for years been one of my favorites.

Thank you for sharing...