Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Domestic Diva

I've never been good at "domestic" stuff. Cooking, cleaning, decorating, crafting....one can say I was challenged in these areas. So I decided to embrace my non-domestic ways. Me? Cook? Ha, never. I am woman, hear me roar! I became part of the feminist movement that says I don't have to do these things. Truth is, I was never trained. Growing up with a mentally ill mother left me challenged. But then something changed.

I joined a cooking co-op. If I would cook dinner just 1 night a week, for myself & three other families, then 3 nights a week I would have dinner delivered to me by another family. To someone who hated (aka can't!) cook this was a dream come true. What happened next was truly a surprise.

Join me over at Titus 2 in Action to find otu what happened next.

Titus 2 in Action


Chatty Kelly

No comments: