Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 1/14

Thankful Thursday is a meme that encourages people to think of 5 things, big or small, to be thankful for each week. This inspires an attitude of gratitude. Here are my five.

1. I'm thankful for medical science, which found yet another mole of mine to be abnormal. So I'll be having some more tissue cut out. Trading moles for scars seems to be my hobby, but it beats malignant melanoma skin cancer! So yay for finding stuff early. And y'all already knew I was abnormal, right?

2. Thankful to be back to blogging. I was so excited to take December off, but am enjoying catching up with all my blog friends.

3. Thankful that I live in a safe place in the world. With the recent earthquake in Haiti, I can't help but think how blessed we are in U.S., and in my little neck of the woods.

4. Thankful that God is always there for me. God loves me when I'm good, bad, happy or sad! And he loves you too! God is love.

5. Thankful for date night coming this weekend. Hubby & I have a black tie event this weekend! I'll be posted pictures and details next week, but should be a fun event! Woo!

What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment, or link a blog post at Truth 4 the Journey by clicking the button below.

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Chatty Kelly

9 comments:

sarah said...

great list. Reading your first one...I'm glad for medical technology and glad for good medicine. Stay safe and well. Sarah

Brookie said...

Such a great list. I'm especially thankful for first on your list - my sister's husband died of a malignant melanoma... keep checking those moles. I'm also thankful for your date night - and black tie at that. I'm very jealous, but I hope the night surpasses even your most exciting expectations.

destrella said...

Black tie event.... woo hoo!

Aren't we all slightly abnormal :O)

Nana Jul said...

Your # 1 is amazing! Thank you Jesus for modern medicine!!
Great list!
Julie

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ said...

Great list! I love date nights.

Patrice said...

I love your list and the attitude of gratitude...medical technology is always a good thing when they find things early! :o)

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Can't wait to hear all about the black tie event! I'm glad you're back in the bloggie world, too. :-)

My ADHD Me said...

#1 Ah, something else we have in common. I need to get an appointment.
Let me know if you need any help.

#5 Have Fun!!

KrippledWarrior said...

May God bless and keep you always. May your wishes all come true. May you always do for others. And let others do for you. May you build a ladder to the stars. And climb on every rung. May you stay forever young.