Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday - 9/24

5 things I'm thankful for this week:

1. I'm thankful that my new Bible study group is going well. I love the leader, she is so nurturing and caring, and I am happy to be in the group!

2. I'm thankful for my cooking co-op which started back up last week! Meals delivered to my door 3 nights a week. Don't know what a cooking co-op is? Visit my link here.

3. I'm thankful to get back to the gym. (I'm hesitant to write this. Every time I mention the gym, it gets cancelled). But I'm glad I'm starting to go again and work on getting in shape.

4. Thankful for coffee dates with friends. This week with Sue J., next week with Sonya, the following with Patterson 5. So nice to catch up and fellowship.

5. I'm thankful that David sang his praises to God in the Bible, and that from that we have beautiful praise songs so we can sing too. I love singing praise songs to God!

What are you thankful for this week?
Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Chatty Kelly

20 comments:

Vashti said...

great list.xxx

Mary Moss said...

Kelly, I also love David's psalms. They have uplifted and inspired me for many years.

I'm with you on the "workout" routine . . . let's just say, I'm a work in progress on that front!

Yolanda said...

Thankful that we are free to share our hearts of thanksgiving and our awesome God.

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Sharon@JoyInTheTruth said...

Thankful that my Precepts Bible Study started up again! We are doing Romans this year and next.

Thankful our P31 Gather & Grow group is reading Nancy Leigh DeMoss "Brokenness, Surrender, Holiness".

Thankful the surgeon is taking out my stitches today and that he called personally two days ago to tell me the growth he removed from my leg is benign! Praise the Lord!

Thankful my pastor's pastor, Chuck Smith, is coming from California to teach at our church tonight! :)

Thankful for Chatty Kelly!

Andrea said...

Beautiful list of thank you's. I, too love the psalms!
Let's just skip the work out talk.
Blessings and prayers, andrea

Greg C said...

Just keep telling yourself that you want to go to the gym and you will do it. I have faith in you Kelly. I know you can do it.

Deb said...

There is nothing better than just a little time with our friends to encourage us and bless our day! Great list!!
Blessings!
Deb

Lea said...

Happy TT Kelly!
I'm excited about your new women's group and anxious to keep hearing more of what you're learning.
I'm so gigglin at Andrea sayin:
Let's skip the workout talk. lolol
You still hoola hoopin?

Divine Mrs D said...

That cooking co-op sounds like kind of an awesome idea. :) And I enjoy praise songs too.

Diane said...

Cooking co-op sounds like a great idea. :O)

LisaShaw said...

Great list of thank you's dear friend.

Gina Stinson said...

I'm gonna have to check out that cooking-coop! Have a great TT.

Mocha with Linda said...

1. Rain
2. Rain
3. Rain
4. Rain
5. Rain

Valencia said...

Oh you have so many new things going on that will really be a blessing to you.

Heart2Heart said...

Kelly,

Love the idea of a cooking co-op. I mean this can really help out working moms and dads so much.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Sandy said...

So great that you are in a Bible Study group, Cooking Co-op, AND have coffee buddies! Great list!

My ADHD Me said...

Glad your new bible Study is going well. I guess it was bittersweet leaving your old one that you led to go on to something completely new. Also exciting. Change is fun....most of the time!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Love your list...what would we be without coffee dates!

KelliGirl said...

Love your list this week. I can relate to most of them...but I am wondering about a cooking co-op. If it means someone brings dinner to my door, I'm all for it!

Have a fun coffee with Sue J. Have one for me. :-)

Love ya',
Kelli

Edie said...

I love your thankful list. I need to get in shape too. Thinking about joining all you ladies for coffee. *wink*