Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Schedule


It's Summer time! Well, actually the official start to summer is June 20, but with kids out of school at my house summer has begun. With summer comes a change of schedule, kids at home and less free time for mom. For me that means less blogging.

So while my school year schedule is to blog every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the summer schedule will be more relaxed. It's probably not the best way to build a platform. But it is definitely the best way to build a family, and spend time with my most precious gift...my girls.

Please consider subscribing to my blog, if you don't already, so you won't miss a post! Just enter your email below and confirm your subscription once you receive an email from Feeburner, to receive blog updates in your email inbox. Your email address is never sold, and you won't receive any spam, just my blog posts.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Kelly Combs is a Christian wife, mom, writer and speaker. You can learn about Kelly by visiting her website at www.kellycombs.com

Chatty Kelly

3 comments:

Mark Mathia said...

Kelly you are very wise and awesome! May this summer fuel your passion for family and your heart towards life. Blessings my friend.

Kelly Combs said...

Blessings to you Mark! Thank you my friend.

Sherry said...

Youhave your priorities straight. The girls will all too soon by grown and gone. This is the time to strengthen the bond and build happy memories for all of you.
Sherry