Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Time!

It's almost summer vacation. Next week my elementary schooler has something fun every day, like picnics, parties and movie days, then she is out of school for the summer. The following week is filled with exams for my middle schooler but then she too will be done.

Summer will be filled with trips to the pool, swimming in the lake, visits to Busch Gardens, a beach vacation...and yes, some chores in between. I don't know, however, how much time will be spent blogging.

I'm definitely going to write from time to time, but I can't commit to a schedule. So, the best thing to do, is look over to the right where it says SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL, and then subscribe! Then every time I blog, you'll receive the post right in your email inbox! You don't have to worry about missing a thing.

I hope you'll consider it. Have a great summer!


Chatty Kelly

5 comments:

A multi-dimensional life said...

Kelly, I hope you enjoy every moment of summer with your kids!
I remember those light-hearted days as a child with my parents and all the freedom I felt from the joys of summer --- seems like yesterday! :) Enjoy!!

KelliGirl said...

Kelly,
Have a wonderful and stress-free summer! You'll get back to writing when the time is right in the meantime enjoy the fun days ahead...with or without blogging.

Where did the time go? I feel like the school year just started!!!

Blessings,
Kelli

KrippledWarrior said...

Enjoy the vacation, the the warm weather, your family and the blessings of a perfect and loving God.

Julie Gillies said...

Hi Kelly,

Ahhh, summer! I know you'll enjoy your time with your girls. And guess what? We're going to Busch Gardens, too...the one in Tampa. Actually, we'll be there one day this week.

I was just thinking about you yesterday--just a few more weeks until She Speaks! We NEED to eat at least one meal together, okay?

My ADHD Me said...

Wow. You are amazing. One of the few original bloggers and still staying on top of things.
You definitely deserve a break!

Have missed blogging. Yet, what could I possible say....oh right, like that ever stopped me before!

Have a great day!!