Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday - 9-10

5 things I'm thankful for this week:

1. I am so thankful to God that my children had a wonderful first day of school and both love school. They have great teachers. We are blessed!

2. I am thankful for my girlfriends. There is nothing like a sister in Christ to share happiness, sadness, fun & failure! Love my friends!

3. I am thankful for my new Bible study group which starts next week. Excited to meet new sisters in Christ and be mentored in my faith.

4. Thankful for the healthy of my family. And praying for Andrew in the same breath as I am praising God for our health. He is only 12 yrs old and has an inoperable stage 4 brain tumor. His mom, "Bella-Mella" is claiming healing and glorifying God through this process. Have you prayed for Andrew?

5. I thank God that all our needs are met. We are full, dressed, healthy, happy and hopeful about the future. God lives & reigns forever and ever, amen!

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Chatty Kelly

18 comments:

Jane In The Jungle said...

Great list Kelly!
Girlfriends...they can just get ya through can't they!
Also praying for Andrew's healing.

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

It is such a relief when the kids settle well at school isn't it? Great thankful list!
Love Collette xxx

Susan said...

What a nice little list! We have so much for which to be thankful, don't we? I read your little snippet about Andrew and was so sad. I've prayed for him this morning and hope to keep updated about his progress.

Hugs,

Susan

My ADHD Me said...

I sounds to me like you have had a great week! I'm thankful for that!
Have a great day. I'm going to the grocery store now, (as any good wife would do *grin*. Thankful I can afford it.

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Well it seems we are all thankful for friends and Bible Studies this week! Isn't the Lord AMAZING!

Runner Mom said...

Meeting with my girlfriend for "God time" at lunch!! Can't wait!

Yes, I am praying for Andrew! My entire family is.

Hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
susan

Andrea said...

Yes, I am storming the heavens on Andrew's behalf with you.

I am thankful for the blessings that come through our blog friendships. One day, when life permits we should take a coffee break together.
Blessings, andrea

skoots1mom said...

loving me some girlfriends, too!

Greg C said...

Now I feel bad about my post. I am thankful for my blessings but it hasn't been the best week for me. Thanks for reminding me to get my post in. :)

Heart2Heart said...

Kelly,

What a great blessing list you have compiled here. I too, am keeping Andrew in my prayers for a full recovery and a miracle.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

KrippledWarrior said...

Thankfully praising in all things.

Irritable Mother said...

And I am thankful you mentioned Andrew. I had no idea!
Thank you.

Ronel Sidney said...

I too am thankful for #5. Thank you for sharing!!

Sharon@JoyInTheTruth said...

I will pray for Andrew now.

Hi! I'm Grace said...

These are such wonderful list to be thankful for. Happy TT to all of us.
God bless your heart.

Truth4thejourney said...

Enjoyed the list this week. We need to be careful not to take these things for granted. Great reminders.

God Bless,
Sonya

2Thinks said...

Am praying for Andrew also.

Very upbeat list here. It's from the heart, I know. I appreciate your thankful sharing.

Lisa said...

I'm a little slow getting around this week but am thanking God with you and for you!
Blessings ~ Lisa