Friday, February 20, 2009

5 Things - (or I'm Too Tired To Write!)

I am completed exhausted after a thrilling day at the Circus with the kids. I was gone all day and so I am taking a "Fun Friday" and doing a meme instead of a devotion. Thanks for understanding. Family always comes first.

5 Things Found In My Bag:
Cell Phone
Wallet
Lipstick
Sunglasses
Bible

5 Things Found In My Wallet:
Pictures of my kids & hubs
Credit Card
Drivers License
Build-a-Bear gift card (my kids)
Cash (for once!)

5 Things Found In My Room: (other than furniture)
Notebook on the nightstand for quick ideas
Clothes basket of folded laundry waiting to be put away
Stuffed animal (how did that get in here? KIDS!)
Various books
Photographs

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do:

Travel across the US in an RV (my husband says I wouldn't last a day)
Spend the whole day at a Day Spa
See the great American attractions such as Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, etc.
Live to a healthy old age, and die peacefully in my sleep
Go to Hawaii

I also want to write a book that gets published. But I haven't "always" wanted to do that. That is a new goal!

5 Things I’m Currently Into:
Blogging
Bible Study
Writing
Coffee
Good friends

So play along if you want. Have a great weekend, and thanks for letting me have a "Fun Friday" after a very busy Thursday!


Chatty Kelly

16 comments:

Dorothy Champagne said...

At least that basket full of laundry in room is clean! Have a great weekend!

The Patterson 5 said...

Loved your five things! Hope you recover from your circus day!

Melanie Dorsey said...

Maybe you should list the visit to Hawaii before dieing peacefully in your sleep! But then again, I'm sure Heaven and Hawaii have some similarities...

Melanie@Bella~Mella

Greg C said...

You deserve a break once in a while Kelly. Have a great weekend. I posted this meme too and used some of your answers. Great minds think alike.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

#5 is why we get each other. Also, I have a dream of dying peacefully in my sleep, too. It's what I want for everyone, though!

Julie Gillies said...

I'd love to do many of the same things, Kelly. I've ALWAYS wanted to travel across the U.S. in an RV.

And hey...maybe we could do a Day Spa thing together!

Hope you get rested up from the big circus day. Have a wonderful weekend!

Edie said...

Hey we all need a break sometimes! :) Glad you all had a great time at the circus.

I already have my post up but will play along tomorrow.

Mrs. Sidney said...

Great post!! I hope you are enjoying your Friday!!

My Army Brats and Me said...

Have a great weekend with your family:)

Susan said...

I did this a while back. You make me want to dig it up and see my answers!! It's fun reading them. Hope you're doing well.
'
:-) Susan

Joy in The Truth said...

Ok, girlfriend...I am just sayin'....when you come up to go to NYC and see "Live!" with me one day, we'll make a whole day/weekend of it and go see the Statue of Liberty.

Also, the basket of folded laundry...it's in my room, too!

Your bloggy friends will always understand and support your "family first" heart.

My ADHD Me said...

As I told Edie, some people's posts aren't showing up on my blogroll. So now here I am, ignoring you all.

You and Edie have alot of the same answers. I would NOT like to travel across the US in an RV, but you guys still need to pick me up. I'll ride for a while and then take a bus, plane or train back home after a few days....if ya'll could stand me that long!!!!!

Marla said...

I always have the laundry basket thing in my room, it never seeems to go away.

Irritable Mother said...

Hey, if you ever get to spend the whole day at a Day Spa, can I come, too?
PLEASE??!!

Kay Martin said...

I love all of your 5's and I agree with all of your 5 aspirations.

Must be the weather my loquacious self was too tired to write on my blog also.

You're a great mom to give your all at the circus. Those memories live forever.

HisPrincess said...

Hope you had a fabulous day at the circus...I haven't been in ages, my kids are too cool for the circus now!

Loved your five things.