Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Is Blogging Dead?

Is blogging dead? Only you know the answer to that question, as it relates to my blog.  Some blogs flourish and grow, others dwindle. I have some ideas to spruce up my blog in 2012. However, I need your help.  My blog's goal is pretty broad, to share how God influence's my every day normal (and not so normal) life in the hope that you will notice God in your every day life too.

What would you like to see on my blog that would keep you engaged and coming back on a regular basis?  What changes could I make that would make you encourage your friends to read my blog?  What other blogs do you read and why?

I'd love to hear what you think. If you are not comfortable leaving your answer in a comment, please email me at chattykelly@comcast.net

Thanks!


Chatty Kelly

4 comments:

Sharon Sloan said...

Hey girlfriend....I do think social media is kind of shadowing blogging a bit. I do love yours and will always follow you! :) Are you updating the "look" or just making other changes?

Hugs,
Sharon

Melanie said...

Most days I feel that blogging is dead.
And most days I do not have the heart to follow the blog rules to get readers.
Right now I'm just writing on my blog when I get inspired to say something.
I rarely read blogs these days. I do try to check in on my long time favorites (like yours) at least once a week and backtrack through the posts I've missed.
As aggravating as FB is at times, it seems to have overshadowed blogging and I think it's mainly b/c the feedback is instantaneous.

Lambkinaz said...

i love writing in any form and have written for years......what to write about anything and everything.....i have been trying to do a blog at thoughts.com but can't seem to post it so other can read it any help you can give i would really love
so i would say keep writing sister blessings......lambkin

Carmen said...

I quite enjoy your style of writing. I find that I have a hard time keeping things brief, which I think can turn people off. (you wouldn't believe how many words I've removed from this comment thus far, lol). Your writing is brief, but it leaves an impact. :)