Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Faith Like Noah

The rain fell in torrents as I drove into the parking lot of my daughter’s school. We ran from the car to the doors, but were soaked by the time we entered the building. My clothes stuck uncomfortably to my body, and I felt every bit the drowned rat.

I dropped my daughter off safely in her classroom. As I was leaving I jokingly told the school's director “I’m off to build an ark!” She replied, “Well you better hurry because it’s already raining.”

That caused me to think....

To continue reading, join me over at Titus 2 in Action, where I am a guest contributor every other Wednesday.

Titus 2 in Action



Chatty Kelly

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I finished the article on the other site but came back here to say:
"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."

TRUTH SHARER said...

Thanks for sharing this with us....
I wrote something about your post today at the bottom of my blog post. This was a 'Word' from the Lord - and it led to the process of the post that God asked me to share today.

Choosing JOY in this season,
Stephanie

Sharon Sloan - Joy In The Truth said...

Popping over now..... :)

Miss you!!!