Friday, May 28, 2010

My Cardboard Testimony

This past Sunday at my church we presented our own version of Cardboard Testimonies. One member of our church said that in 40 years of attending, it was one of the best and most powerful sermon series he had experienced. This video is longer than I usually post here, but it is worth every minute.

My cardboard testimony (presented around the 5 minute mark) says "Rejected by an earthly Mother -- Accepted by a Heavenly Father."

What would your cardboard testimony say?



If you are reading this post through an email subscription, you may need to visit my blog at http://www.chattykelly.com/ to view the video. I encourage you to do so. Have tissues on hand.

Chatty Kelly

7 comments:

Sharon Sloan - Joy In The Truth said...

I loved the smile that came across your face when you turned the card over and it read "accepted by a Heavenly Father". :)

Mine:
Self-righteous and broken

Made righteous and whole

Sue J. said...

We could do this on any given Sunday--even more than one Sunday--and folks would still be moved. Because God is constantly at work. We just need to take those moments to see it, and then to share it.

Lovin' your boldness! He is making you stronger and stronger.....

Ronel Sidney said...

WOW!!!

Diane said...

The cardboard testimonies are so powerful. They always get me crying. :O)

KrippledWarrior said...

Very uplifting!
A novel Idea.

Julie Gillies said...

Hi Kelly,

It's good to read one of your posts again, my friend. I ADORE the cardboard testimonies. Our church did that, too, and they are powerful. Always tears involved on my part. :) LOVE what yours said.

Thank you for chiming in over at my blog after my prolonged blog break. You are a precious encouragement to me and to many others.

sanjeet said...

Lovin' your boldness! He is making you stronger and stronger.....
Adsense Alternative