Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Star Light, Star Bright

Star Light Star bright,
The first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

My daughters love to wish on stars. Before you jump on me for bad theology, just know it's all in fun. We also make wishes on birthday candles, turkey wishbones, and dandelions before blowing them. It's childhood fun.

The other night as I drove my ten year old to an activity, she saw a bright "star" in the night sky. "Is that a star or the moon?" she asked.

To find out what it was, read the rest of this post at Titus 2 in Action, by clicking the button below.

Titus 2 in Action



Chatty Kelly

8 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Great devotional!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Been missing you in blogland!

Happy New Year!Q

KrippledWarrior said...

Thank you KC.

Heart2Heart said...

Kelly,

True and a hearty AMEN accompanies this post! We need to be in prayer and companionship with our Lord while reading His words to us each and every day!


Love and Hugs ~ Kat

My ADHD Me said...

Hi. On my way to read it now.

Sharon@JoyInTheTruth said...

DO it girl! Read through the Word in 2010! You can do it! And you will be so blessed!!!!!!! Numbers was tough...but plug along. Totally worth the 20 minutes each day!!!!!!!

Love you!

Edie said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a happy new year!

Many blessings to you!

My ADHD Me said...

well look at this.
It is 12:06 on New Year's Day.
Happy New Year!!

(yes, I live a wild and crazy life)

Julie Gillies said...

Hi Kelly,

Nice devo! It's so true that God's Word is (and always will be) our source of true light. Dontcha just love those teachable moments?

I hope you and your family had a nice Christmas and that you enjoyed your blogging break. So glad to see you back here in blogland! :)